Sunday, November 12, 2017

Welcome to the ACREs of English Blog

  Hi, I'm Greg and welcome to my blog. I am an English tutor who has created this blog called, "ACREs of English".
 On this blog, I will take you from beginning English to the college level and beyond.
   I begin by teaching the most important concept in learning, "Association". After learning how to associate words from your language into English and make a plan of repetition, you will be ready for the last step - sentence building. In English, the sentence is the most important part of the language. From there we work through conversation, reading, and writing. 
   I hope you will join me in this journey of learning the English language.
  If you are interested in meeting me in person, join me on Cambly.com. My tutor name is Gregory P.
   Thanks and have a great day.


To purchase the course go to this link: Purchase the course

To share the course and earn money: join our FREE affiliate program

To view a preview of the course: View a preview



No comments:

Post a Comment